Monday, July 7, 2008

Colorado

The girls and I just returned from our vacation to Colorado. We had a great time!!! It was wonderful to see most of my father's family after 10 or so years. My cousins have definitely grown, but my aunts and uncles have defied time. And, my Grandma. WOW!!! She's beautiful and wonderful as always.

We rode the train around the Georgetown Loop, visited Lake Dillon, shopped in the Silverthorne Outlet Stores, walked the streets of Breckenridge. Is there anything more beautiful than the mountains of Colorado? Perhaps the mountains of Colorado with a light rain and some spectacular lightning.

The girls had an amazing time, and have spent the last couple of days drawing pictures of their vacation. I could definitely live in Colorado forever; however, like my father, Neto does not enjoy the snow and the cold.

2 comments:

Handley Family said...

What a great vacation! I remember going to Colorado a few times to visit you guys, and we loved it. Your girls are so adorable. I love the picture of Sarah with your dad. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Great picutres. The one with Jacob actually smiling...I would love to get a copy of. We only have ones with funny faces. Loved the visit. Hope the drive was uneventful. We made it home in good shape. The boys are traveling better now. David (we could time it) would throw a big hysterical fit 1 hour into the drive. He is a bit more mellow and will actually watch the video that we have on. We loved getting to know your girls!