Friday, May 9, 2008
So we finally have some new photos to post. Life's pretty boring out here on the farm. Luckily, Mom and Brad came to visit. I must admit we've been quite spoiled by Brad's many visits. He's quick to help me out with whatever, he plays and takes care of the girls, and he goes horseback riding with Neto. So we're ALL happy to see him come and SAD to see him leave. This time he planted grass, painted, washed windows, watched the girls, and rode to Clifton and back with Neto. There's little doubt that he's Sara's favorite person. She is so cuddly with him. She likes the rest of us, but Tio Brad is different. Mom and I were out and about alot, eating most of the time. I don't think that either of us will have a desire to eat much for a week or two. We painted the family room while they were here. What a difference paint makes!!! I almost like my little farmhouse now...not that I've ever really disliked it. I'll feel even better when all of my lawn has grown back in and the flowers are growing. We're off to a good start. Happy Spring everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sara's hair got so long! Was she inspired by her favorite tio, Brad?
Post a Comment