Jesse

Jesse loves school, but has been a little more tender-hearted and hesitant to be away from her mother since I went to Mexico and left her behind with Neto. She's a bit more rebellious than Emma, but has become very popular among friends and branch members. She's very funny, makes great faces, and loves to dance and play. A couple of days ago, she woke up with a bit of a cough and a 'froggy' voice. I asked her, 'do you have a frog in your throat?' She took it literally, of course, believing that she really did have one in her throat. Later that evening, Neto told me that Jesse had said that she had a 'frog in her mouth'. Too funny...a phrase neither of them really comprehended the meaning of.
Sara is FINALLY taking multiple steps from one person to another on her own. She gets so excited that she's almost running. She walks just fine, but seems to think that it's all a game. Sara is very pleasant and loves to play with her sisters. She understands most of what we say to her in Spanish. She babbles, and likes to say 'bye' and 'uh-oh'. She really loves her Tio Brad. She's way more cuddly with him than with anyone else, although she's starting to get better with the rest of us, too. At night, when I put the other girls to bed, here comes Sara crawling into their room giving them kisses. Too cute.
Emma
Emma loves preschool, as well. She loves to study, and cries when their is a vacation from school. She also loves to draw, and does a pretty good job drawing flowers, people, rainbows, hearts, etc. She has her first loose tooth. She's very excited about that. Emma loves to help...fold laundry, vacuum, clean up, wash dishes, etc. She's very tender hearted, and gets pink, teary eyes anytime that she thinks you might be upset with her and when she's tired. I'll ask her if she's ok and she'll reply, 'I'm ok, mom. I'm just tired.' She's a great big sister. Very responsible and helpful.
5 comments:
The girls are looking cute as ever. Kelsey really asks all the time about Emma, Jesse and Sara. I guess she still remembers even though she was out of it pretty good. She's invited to a princess party next week so we have to go find a princess gown for the dressing up thing.
Great slideshow of President Hinckley. I also loved that email with all those photos of him and his wife, priceless!
I'm going to do that brag book thing sometime this weekend. It's just been so busy and we're finally moving into our house on the thirteenth! YAY! It's been too long....Celeste
I'm excited to come back up there- I miss the girls too. I have a picture of Jesse on my phone that people always ask me about. I love the pictures you have on here!
very good bio on the girls. They sound like they are just great. Also looks like you've got a lot of snow this year. That can be fun and not fun. I am sitting in the Phoenix aitport waiting for a flight home from a business trip. All is well.
Jenn, we have a request. Sibling #4 is not very informative (as is the custom of the Weinert family). Could you please gossip with us about him (off the blog if you wish)?
tell the girls thank you for the valentines! I loved them.
Post a Comment